So Aspen is just the light of our lifes right now. She seems to be doing the funniest things lately which always makes us smile and laugh. Dallas and I just watch her and say how the hell does she come up with these things???
Like wearing my underwear as a neckless...
Folding her arms and putting us on ignor after we get mad at her....
and making such silly faces when we get the camera out.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Our Goofy Girl....
at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I miss Margo being a camera ham, but I know Addie will start to do it soon. Margo thinks if she closes her eyes she can't hear us talking to her, so she does that when we tell her something she doesn't want to hear. Aspen looks s lot like you. She is so cute. I love the sunglasses.
she seriously has the funniest little personality. i know that she is going to be a handful when she grows up. i can't believe that she put your undies on her head (i think that i saw a skid mark :) )
The last picture is too funny! What a little stinker!
She is so cute I love the ignor picture it is so funny that she does that!
She is such a hoot! Just wait... they get to be more fun and get even more attitude!! She is gonna give you a run for you money!
She is too cute, I love the pouty face with her arms crossed, such attitude! Can you believe you'll have another one soon - kind of scary but exciting too! I heard you're going with Irelyn...I hope all is well with you, we'll have to get together with Christa soon.
She is too funny!!!! We love her!!
Post a Comment