Saturday, September 13, 2008

3 Months Old

Time goes by so fast, and your second baby grows faster then your first! I thought that Aspen was going up fast, Irelynn is growing even faster.... Any ways I got Aspen's pictures done every 3 months until she was 1. So I would feel bad if I didn't do the same for Irelynn. So today while Daddy was fishing I took Irelynn to get her 3 month pictures done. They turned out way cute I think, She did awesome and Aspen was such a good girl just sitting and watching that the lady took a picture of her and gave us one free(just so she wouldn't feel left out.)





7 comments:

BAWC said...

Oh she looks like a little model all cute and smiling! i love the cute clothes and ribbons that you have for my cute little nieces! i would love a copy if you have any left over :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

She is so cute... time flies with the second!! Aspen looks really cute in her little picture too.

Kelsey and Rylee said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

Jessica said...

Those are darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh how sweet is that? I love the one of her laying on her side!
Lorri

The Frame Family said...

The pictures turned out so cute!! I love the sweater! It turned out really cute!

Breklyn said...

Darling pictures, she's very photogenic already and getting so big! I love the family pic too. It was good seeing you at the Fair, let's get together soon.