Monday, September 29, 2008

Look who started DANCE....

Today was Aspen's first dance class. She cried for the first 10 minutes and by the end of class she was just a laughing. She will have a dance recital in the Spring. I'll keep you updated.

5 comments:

The Frame Family said...

How fun! I can't wait to go to her recital :)

Jessica said...

Margo started a dance class a couple of weeks ago and she loves it. I have meaning to post it for awhile. She looks darling!

BAWC said...

i can't even fathom how cute she is! i can't wait to see that cute little bug dancing on stage!

Anonymous said...

She's a natural at dance and singing! I bet she will love it.

Breklyn said...

She looks darling and SO GROWN UP! It's amazing how having a baby makes the first look so big. I really love the watches, can't decide if I should have a party in my tiny house or just buy one!