I can't believe that August has come and gone. Summer is almost over and cool weather is already here. THAT SUCKS!!! Although I am looking forward to taking pictures of the girls in the fall with the leaves all different colors. Any way August was a busy month for us. Besides hunting every weekend, we went to the zoo, the water park in Herriman, and Wheeler farm. We have had a great summer!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
August
at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
there are so many good pictures in there, i loved looking through it!
All those pictures are really cute! I can't believe that August is over!!!
Those are some cute pictures! The tutu is really cute too!
you guys always have fun as a family..one thing I will take away from you guys is how close you guys are..I Love it..pumpkins..I'm in..sorry I am a flake I hate missing naps and like to stick to a schedule...
Post a Comment