Irelynn is 6 months old!!! Oh my where has the time gone? She still seems like my little newborn. Irelynn is getting to be so much fun, she is sitting now and loves to play with her toys. She gets such a big smile when Aspen is around,and she can make her giggle so loud. I love listening to the girls playing together.
Here is Irelynn's cute block letters I had Dots N Daisies do for her room.I think they turned out so cute!
Today we got Irelynn's 6 month pictures done and I also had them do one of both girls for their Christmas pictures! 


Tuesday, December 9, 2008
6 Months....Christmas Pictures!!!
at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!! I'm so glad you got it! The pics turned out great!
They are so cute! I think 6 months is the best age. They can sit up and play with toys so they are happy, and they can't move and get into everything yet.
those all turned out so cute!
6 months is so hard to believe! they turned out cute.
I must have missed this post but the girls look so cute in the red and Irelynn's name looks so cute on the wall!!
Post a Comment