Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Fun

We have had so much fun this year getting ready for Christmas with the kids. Aspen loved putting up the "Timus tree" and watching daddy put up the lights outside. A couple of weeks ago we went to see the ZOO LIGHTS! I'm glad that Daddy got to go with us this time and see how excited Aspen gets when she see the animals! Plus it was even better this time because everything was covered with LIGHTS!The girls have really helped us get in the Christmas spirit this year. So Innocent and magical!









5 comments:

BAWC said...

did you enjoy the zoo lights? we were thinking about going. christmas time is so much fun with the little ones (until they tip over your little trees in your front room, sorry)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Aspen looks like she is having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Jess,
What kind of "BIG BIRD" is sitting sooo close to the girls?

The Frame Family said...

Did Aspen like the zoo? Dustin wants to take Ko, but it's so freaking COLD outside!! I love all the pictures! I'm so jealous that you have pictures of you guys putting up the tree...we have none since our camera is BROKEN!!! Argh!

Breklyn said...

Such fun Christmas pics! I love Irelynn's 6 month pics too, both the girls look darling...I need to take the boys in soon, it stresses me out to even think about!!