Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Cousin...

Cru Talley Gundersen... Born Yesterday December 20th @ 700 am. Weighting in at 6 lbs 11 oz 19 in. He is such a little cutie. April and baby are doing great and are already home. After seeing Cru it made Irelynn look so BIG.... Looks like it might be time to think about having another little one... NOT!!! We want to enjoy our little girls right now and hopefuly have a little baby boy of the family in a year or two.


Anyway Congrats to April, Blair and Wyatt. Cru is lucky he choose you guys for his family! Love you guys... Let us know if there is any thing we can do.


This is the only picture that I have. It was taken with a phone. I'll post better ones soon.

4 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

He is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

He is a sweetie! And sooo cute! I will get some new pictures as well. The hospital ones never turn out very good.

Kelsey and Rylee said...

So cute! Merry christmas

Jessica said...

I didn't think she was due until January. What a cute little guy!