For about two or so months now Irelynn has been rolling over and about 3 weeks again she learned that she can roll and actually get places until she runs into a wall! The last couple of weeks I've been working with her on sitting and She has now managed to sit for about 10 minutes with out falling on her head!! So in my eyes WE HAVE A SITTER! It's fun cause Aspen will bring her toys and she gets way excited! But man she is starting to grow up way to fast!
These two pictures are before she mastered the belly muscles that help her stay up!
These were taken yesterday after putting up our Christmas decorations!
Monday, December 1, 2008
We Have a Sitter!
at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's so fun when they can sit by themselves. They are so much happier.
Did you get pictures done by wendy again? The pic of Aspen on the side looks like the groves in utah and her wagon.
I love it when they start to sit by themselves I swear it makes them happy all the time. Aspen's blue shoes are so funny and I cannot believe that she wore them, they look like they would hurt after a couple of minutes. Happy Turkey and I will see ya this week!!
way to go girly!
Post a Comment