So Monday I took some pictures of Irelynn over at Gardner Village. I think that they turned out super cute, But really how could they not Irelynn is such a happy and beautiful almost one year old! This is my favorite!

I think this one is super sweet!
I love this smile!
Notice she is pinching her nipple! Ha Ha She thinks it will help her stand!

6 comments:
great job jess, these are so dang cute!
The second to last is my favorite. So cute and sweet! She sure is growing up. Sorry to say that.
Those are super cute and she is a doll!!
DARLING! Super cute pics and a super cute little lady! Happy birthday!
i love them. good job jess. she is such a sweetie.
These are to die for, quite the happy little model. Love the tutu - I so need a girly girl!
Post a Comment