One year ago today we brought our Irelynn Lee into this world, and she changed our lives forever! From the moment she was born I knew that she was going to be a strong willed girl alot like myself. She's always known what she wants and when she wants it. Some time it just takes us a while to figure it out, but as soon as we do shes on with her happy little life just the way that she wants. She has quit the whit to her and I think Dallas and I are in for it. She's going to be the kid the comes up with the plans on how to trick us or get away with something she knows she/they shouldn't do...It's funny how you can pick up on all this all at such the young age of ONE, but watch I'll be right on this.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS!! You are such a light in our eyes. You make mom and dad so happy and proud that you are part of our family. Here's to many more years of getting to know and love you more and more!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Irelynn turns ONE!!!
at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
All I can say is....these little girls are the luckiest chicks in the world! To have parents like you guys? Are you kidding me? The love you have for one-another really shows through in these pictures! I am so proud of you! I only made it until the words started in the song until the tears were running down my face! I love you all so much! Mom/Nana
Happy Birthday Irelynn! She is such a cutie and it will be fun to see if you are right.
Some of those pics don't even look like her! Chubby baby:) cant wait to see you and play at your party tonight! Happy 1st birthday!
Happy Birthday Irelynn!
happy birthday cutie. i love you. i love your slideshow, good job. it is fun to reminisce.
Happy Birthday Irelynn! Did that slide show take you forever to do?
Happy Birthday little one!! I love all the fun pictures of her! It's so fun to look back and see how much she has changed!
Post a Comment