Today was Aspen's first T-Ball game!!! After a lot of convincing I finally got her to go out with the team and listen to her coach, but only after she had a couple of fans come to watch did she actually get into the game and PLAY! Her team is the Detroit Tigers, a mix of 3 and 4 year olds. Which means that she is the youngest on her team, but only cause I lied about her age! ha ha! There is only three girls on her team and about 8 boys!!! It was so fun to watch and it gave us all a good laugh! The only down fall to the night is that Daddy could not be there to join us since he is still working nights:( He would have been so proud of her very first HOME RUN!! She definitely has Dallas's blood in her cause she is really so good at everything she tries.
Sorry about the video I had to do some tricky way to get in on this thing! It is so funny and so cute! I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL SO MUCH!!

6 comments:
I'm not going to lie. This was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my whole life. I'm so glad I came!
so freaking cute! i didn't know she was playing. maybe next year we could get the cousins together to play and the guys could coach. good job little slugger :)
So that is so cute and I love the bows to make her shirt fit she is a doll!!!
Liar Liar pants on fire..you are so funny! She sure looks cute though!
How fun! I really need to come to her next game to watch that sweet thing play some ball!
Too cute, love all your fun summer adventure pics. I need to get Christian out there with her.
Post a Comment