Monday, June 15, 2009

Taken the oh so CITY girls CAMPING!

Friday I loaded up my Jeep with the girls and we took two very girly girls camping for there first time. Kelsey and Rylee were in for a weekend that did not consist of laying by the pool and shopping but a weekend of enjoying what NATURE has to offer!
(Dallas is working nights so he came down early Saturday morning after he got off. )





Upon our arrival we were greeted by 1,000,000... of grass hoppers that jumped up with every step you took. But I must say I didn't really care due to the fact that I was just excited to be out of the car since we had two very strong willed little girls who did not want to get a long the WHOLE ride down....But as soon as we were there it was Heaven. The kids played and ran around and Kelsey and I got to just sit outside in the sun and enjoy being away from town for a minute!










Yet again not getting along because they both wanted to push Irelynn around!






But they quickly made up!





Saturday we packed up and took a nice long ride. 12 mile is one of my favorite places to ride because of the water and there is always MUD. My girls love to ride and it always seems to put them right to sleep. The weather wasn't the best but from the sounds of it, it was better then it was at home and only rained on us a couple of times.







Out like always!




Love my outfit?? At least it kept Irelynn and I Dry and warm!




Daddy Dallas took his girls on a little ride, but Rylee didn't seem to like it much.


Taken a little brake from the ride.


I felt like I was pregnant with triplets in this get up.







Thanks Kelsey and Rylee for taking us up on our offer and coming with us. I hope that it wasn't to rough for you guys and you will want to come with us again soon!

0 comments: