Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 Alarm Fire...

Last week as some of you might have seen on the news, there was a 3 alarm fire in the Olympus cove area....Well that was my dad's house...He was out taking the dogs to go get their bath and was gone for about 45 minutes. He came home to 6 fire trucks blocking his street and his house all up in flames. No one was HURT, but the house is a complete loss! It's so scary and sad! You really don't realize how much you could lose when your house is taken in a disaster like that.








4 comments:

BAWC said...

so sad. what a horrible thing to happen to your dad. i am sorry :(

Bart Barton said...

How did it start? Where is he living..I am so glad no one got hurt!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So sad! I am happy he is ok. The Utes game looks like so much fun!!

AG said...

Jess, that's scary. I am glad he was out and the dogs were as well.