Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flower Girl!!!

My best friend since we were in 3rd grade got married yesterday. Aspen was a flower girl, and I was in the wedding line. The weddings was beautiful! Chelsey looked amazing and Prince Eric was glowing! It was good to see all our friends and their family together.

Aspen and her friend Jayla(the other flower girl) didn't end up going down aisle and do the flower girl thing, but made quite the scene by crying when it was there turn. Oh well! They looked so freaking cute! I guess when you're that cute it doesn't matter what you do.
Congrats to the Bride and Groom! Thanks for a fun wedding!


I took advantage of this time and took some super cute pictures of the girls all dressed up in there finest PRINCESS dresses!














Aspen and the PRINCESS BRIDE Chelsey

The Flowers girls

Aspen and Jayla

4 comments:

BAWC said...

you guys look so pretty

Jessica said...

They look so cute! I love Aspens curly hair. Give us a call when you come down. Kyle works till 5 everyday, but maybe we could meet you at sea world after is you guys want to go later. Have fun!

Breklyn said...

Such Beautiful Girls - all 3 of you. You're smokin' hot in the red dress!

The Frame Family said...

Aspen looks beautiful! Kenzie did a great job on her hair!!