Thursday, September 10, 2009

4 YEARS!!!!





Holly Freaking Cow!!! Today Dallas and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary! Life has flown by so fast and I have no idea where these past 4 year have gone. It has been so much fun starting a family with the man that I love. We have "made" two beautiful angels that seriously complete us. Life could not be better and I'm so proud of what my man has made for us. He is such a great father, husband, lover, friend, brother and son! Thanks babe for being you, and for 4 great years! I can't wait to spend many more with you and to what else life has in store for us! Happy anniversary!






One year Anniversary trip



Two year Anniversary Trip

Every year we try to go on a trip for our anniversary. Last year we didn't make it in September because Irelynn was still so young. So we went in Febuary instead, on our cruise. At the end of the month we will be taking or annual ANNIVERSARY TRIP to San Diego for 5 Days( Kids Included)!!! I can't wait!!