Monday, April 7, 2008

Camping at the Sand Dunes!!!

Every year we go to the dunes in April and I swear it gets colder and colder every time. 6 years ago when we first started going I swear we could wear our swim suits and layout and get fried. This year we were lucky to not have to wear a jacket the whole time. All and All it was still nice to get out and use our new trailer!!

Aspen loved playing in the sand and going on rides on her new bike or "ride" as she calls it. She is such an outdoors girl. Now that we have a trailer I'm sure we will be going out alot this summer. Hopefuly the new little one will like the outdoors as much as Aspen.

4 comments:

BAWC said...

looks like fun, wish we were there as usual! we need to see your trailer! i love spin's cheese ball face in the pics.

The Frame Family said...

Cute pictures! I totally agree with you that it gets colder and colder every year. I say next year we go a few weeks later than usual...but do you think anyone will listen to me??!!

Jessica said...

I actually wouldn't mind going camping if I had a trailer. Looks like fun. Aspen has the cutest smile.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Looks like so much fun!! Aspen really is the cutest thing every picture I see of her is so cute and she is so happy!