Monday, April 21, 2008

Way to Go Dallas and April!!!




Saturday Dallas and his sister April ran the Half Marathon. Thanks to April for the Challenge! They finished just in around 2 hours! I'm so proud of Dal he really is kicking butt in what we call "The New Life Style." We have been eating more health and when I'm not pregnant we want to be more active as a family. I told Dallas that I want to try to run the Half with him next year but since I really have never ran before in my life. Maybe a 5K would be better for my first race. I really just don't know if I can do 13.1 miles for my first race. As soon as we have our second little angel. Mama is going to kick it into gear and get the baby weight off and start running!!!

Dallas is wanting to run a couple 5Ks and maybe another Half Marathon. If any one wants to join him let us know.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go April and Dallas! I think running sucks, but that is cool that they did that.

The Frame Family said...

Good job Dal! Draper Days has a race, I think it is just a 5K...if it is, I will probably be running in it! We should definately do it. It's on July 24th. I'll look into it and let you know.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Good job Dallas we actually came down to see you guys at the halfway mark but you guys were so speedy that we missed you but we thought it was awesome anyways!!