
Well since Tuesday is going to be such great weather. I was thinking about taking Aspen down to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. If there is any one that wants to join me. I'll be taking my sweet camera and hopefuly get some really good shots of the kids in the flowers. Let me know.
Here are some pictures I took Last year. Aspen was only 5 months old!!!


Friday, April 11, 2008
Tulip Festival!!!
at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We should get together soon! Maybe we can go to the Zoo...I haven't been there forever!
count us in! we love the tulip festival.
Aspen will love going to Disneyland for her 2nd birthday. She will really be able to enjoy it. You should get her the Disneyland Fun sing a long to get her excited before you take her. We also really like Sea world, the Zoo and the Wild Animal park. It should actually be pretty easy with the baby being so young. All she will want to do is eat, sleep and be held so she should be good anywhere. You can still probably go to the beach in October too. That will be so fun for you guys. We were planning on taking Addie for her 1st birthday, so we should meet there.
THat is beautiful!! When is the Tulip festival? I am probablly too late but those tulips look amazing!
Post a Comment