Irelynn turned 8 months last Friday!!! For about a month now I have been worried that I was going to miss the first time she crawled because Aspen Crawled on her 8 month birthday I knew that Irelynn wasn't going to be far away, and Yes Irelynn took her first little crawl on her 8 month birthday. Although she has not mastered it quite yet she is now crawling all over!!! Where have these past 8 months gone???
Friday, February 13, 2009
*8* months and on the move...
at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good work little lady. your cousin is thrilled to see the video of you crawling! those frame girls are advanced, 8 months and already mobile, wow. i think she told me that she wants to play soccer when she grows up :)
Yeah Girl!! I am glad you had fun on your trip and the girls are all good:)!!
Post a Comment