Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A trip to the Library...

Yesterday I took the girls to the library.So the night before I told Aspen that she could pick out any 5 books that she wanted, we could take them home for a couple days, then bring them back and pick out 5 more books. She was so excited! When she woke up the first thing that she said was " are we going to the library now".

She picked out 5 books!






We've read them all a handful of times. Looks like the Library is going to be a regular visit for us. Every Tuesday and Thursday they have tots story time. Aspen Can't wait to go! Let me know if you might want to join us sometime.

4 comments:

BAWC said...

count us in for story time. although i don't know if the dude will sit still long enough. we are with you though, we both LOVE the library and books. call us dorks if you will :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

That is so fun! I have tried to do story time and Sophie is a crazy girl but I eny all the moms that have children that will hold still and listen. I love that you made sushi in the post below...so domestic he he!!

The Frame Family said...

Ko loves books right now, but only until I am about 2 pages into them and then he wants a new one. Story time would still be a nightmare with him still. Hopefully soon he can learn to calm down and sit and just listen to a full book!!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

let us know when you go again!