Well April posted a thing about seaweed the other day and it totally made me in the mood for sushi. Dallas ans I have been wanting to roll our own sushi for a while now. So last night when I forgot to get out the pork chops to defrost, I decided to go to the store and get stuff to make sushi. After getting everything and realizing that it would have just been cheaper to just to out and eat. I came home and surprised Dallas. He was way excited (he's been on this chief kick lately)! We had tons of fun! But all in all I think that we might need a little more practice! It's not as easy as it looks! But it sure did taste good!!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
SUSHI ANYONE????
at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
way fun. did you wing it or learn how from that class you were talking about? lots of work, eh?
So impressive! I love sushi but I agree, probably much easier and cheaper to go out...way to go though! Love Aspen's swimming pics too, I really need to get Christian enrolled this Spring. Let's play this week.
I do not like sushi at all. I have tried it several times and can not get it past my gag reflex. To bad though, you can get it anywhere here. Kyle loves it but I jsut can't do it. It looks like fun to make though!
Sounds fun, but I am just not into sushi enough to make it! Looks good though!
Post a Comment