Thursday, February 5, 2009

Circus Circus...

Tonight we took the kiddos to the Jordan Circus. Aspen LOVES elephants!! They had some pretty good talent acts and some sweet animal tricks like, tigers jumping through fire, poodles dancing,and elephants you could pay $10 a kid to ride (don't worry we didn't let them)!!! This is our second year going to this circus. It's a nice local one thats not to expensive.


I think she looks so old in this picture... Our baby is growing up so fast!





A couple of weeks ago I took the kids to Discovery Gateway! Aspen was in heaven! I heard it's hit or miss there as far as the crowds and I guess we hit it on a good day. There was so many thing that Aspen was into and so many "friends" that she could play with. It was a nice outing and would like to hit it one more time this winter if any one is in!


"Look Mom a hat like Daddys"

Irelynn and her boyfriend Mason


Loading up the truck with Hay!

2 comments:

The Frame Family said...

I thought you were going to call us and tell us when you were going. Hope the cousins had fun together.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

You do so many fun things with your girls! I finished your Family and if you hate it or dislike it at all you have to tell me. If you hate it at all I will keep it because it is now my favorite one that I have done. I know you are going out of town soon so call me when you get back!!