Thursday, February 19, 2009

Proud Momma!!!

Aspen has swimming lessons every Thursday and I must say that today's lesson was a hard one to watch. Every couple of weeks the owner of the swim school comes and makes sure that her teacher is doing a good job. Then for the last part of the lesson she takes Aspen and does some "aggressive" ways of teaching to help push the kids to become perfect little swimmers!!! As bad as this sounds it really works and is a good method in keeping the kids learning new things and advancing on to harder swimming techniques. Aspen always leaves wanting more and really enjoys her lessons. Sometimes it's just hard for me to watch.






This after noon Aspen asked me if we could go out for a walk. How could I resist it's the nicest day we have had since we've been back and I'm carving the sun so bad right now! So I put the babes in the stroller and took them on a nice little walk around to block! MAN I CAN"T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!! I hate keeping the babes locked up inside all the time!!






VALENTINES



So on Valentines morning Aspen and I made heart shape cupcakes with pink frosting and pink sugar on top. Then Made a big breakfast for daddy!! After that we went and delivered the cupcakes and Valentines to Aunts, Uncles and Cousins!! All in all it was a pretty mellow Valentines!








4 comments:

BAWC said...

so many fun pictures. i can't believe little spinny with her wet suit and goggles, that is just a crack up! she most likely swims better than i do right now :)

Jessica said...

I need to get Margo in swim lessons this year. I know she would love it.

As much as I miss my family in Utah, it is so nice to raise kids in Cali away from the snow. I don't know what we would do if we were trapped inside all winter. Sounds like you need a trip to Disneyland to get away from the cold!

Anonymous said...

Aspen Kate you are doing so good! The pictures are great Jess.

Bart Barton said...

So cute..your a good mom to keep your girls active!